Laing o’rourke wheatstone piping works
Wenco was awarded the Installation, testing and Pre-Commissioning of Wheatstone Underground and Aboveground Pipework
- Installation, testing and pre-Commissioning of the Laing O’Rourke scope of works for the Wheatstone project Underground and Aboveground, Piping Installation (in accordance with document Scope of Works 109 Piping)
- Installation and Testing of Double containment Diesel Oil Pipes (Jacket) Carbon Steel DN 50(100) & 80(200)
- Installation and Testing of Fire Water, Utility, Potable Water Lines HDPE ( 50,80 & 500)
- Installation of In-line valves & Bolt Torqueing.
- Installation of all pipe fixings to pipe supports.
- Installation, removal and reinstallation of specialty items and in-line instrumentation, including pressure safety valves and control valves, as required, after performing testing, flushing and Mechanical Completion activities.