Since 01st July
Wenco has completed 27,759 Manhours without LTR.
Successful week for Wenco at the Pacific 2019 Expo
A fantastic week for Wenco as we welcomed and demonstrated our local capability to a number of international naval delegations and special guests at the PACIFIC 2019 International Maritime Exposition held at Sydney from 8th to 10th October.
Wenco is proud to host Dr. Sheridan Kearnan, First Assistant Secretary Defence Industry Policy at the Wenco stand at Pacific2019. Dr. Sheridan Kearnan was briefed on Wenco’s potential contribution for the Royal Australian Navy.
Wenco was recently awarded two major projects as listed-below:
Albemarle Kemerton Project (90% Completed)
- Wenco is involved in the supply, installation, testing and Pre-commissioning of Albemarle Kemerton Plant
- Complete UG Piping Services - HDPE Piping Supply and Installation for 20 KM (2"-12")
- Material unloading & workshop set-up complete
- Total - 19,386 LM, completed – 15,639 LM
- Shop & Field Joints in progress (1731 Joints completed)
- Manhours - 10,580 hrs
- Practical Completion - 25th Oct 2019
Chevron Wheatstone Project (58% completed)
- Wenco is involved in the installation, testing and Pre-commissioning of Chevron Utility Water Line
- GRE Piping Installation, testing and Pre-commissioning for 6 KM AG Utility Water Pipeline
- Service water
- Sizes – 2" to 8" 16 bar
- Taper/Taper Joints
- Site Joints Completed – 2009 / 3533
- Overall progress - 58%
- Overall MH – 12,450
- Support Installation – 230 /1175