Since 01st July
Wenco has completed 41,964 Manhours without LTR.
Albemarle Kemerton Project- successfully executed with ZERO LTR
- Wenco was involved in the supply, installation, testing and Pre-commissioning of HDPE pipes for the Albemarle Kemerton Plant
- Complete UG Piping Services - HDPE Piping Supply and Installation for 20 KM (2"-12")
- Total - 19,386 LM
- Shop & Field Joints - 1731 Joints
- Manhours – 13,529 hrs
- Practical Completion – 22nd Nov
Proud to announce that Wenco has been awarded two contracts as below:
YARA Pilbara TAN Repair Project- Sea water cooling, drain riser reinforcement
The Scope of Work to be executed by Wenco is part of Repair 25 Sea Water Pipe Rupture – Underground Piping Repair under the Company’s Pilbara TAN Repair Project.
- Supply of spacer ring, installation and flange replacement
- Preparation and installation of spool at V69 location
- Lamination and Bonding in flange replacement areas, spool location and 6" drain lines
- Civil works as per the schedule of rates mentioned in Seawater drains P1
- Excavations, Shoring assembly, Dewatering, installation and removing scaffold Assess / Egress, Back-filling, Reinstating of valves after spacer installation
INCAT Tasmania - Supply of GRE piping materials for 094 Fire Sprinkler System
The supplied materials will be a part of the Fire Sprinkler System for a 100m Wave Piercing Catamaran that’s under construction which is going to be operated by Government of Trinidad And Tobago.