Following our 38-year history in the design, manufacture and installation of Composite Piping, our services have expanded in the last decade to include Lump Sum Turnkey projects, and we are fast becoming known for our expertise as an EPCM contractor to the Oil, Gas, Mining and Public Infrastructure sectors. Wenco now has three specialist divisions: Onshore & Offshore, Heavy Engineering and Rubber Lining, Conveyors & Ceramics.
1. Wenco was recently awarded two major projects as listed-below:
Albemarle Kemerton Project
- Wenco is involved in the supply, installation, testing and Pre-commissioning of Albemarle Kemerton Plant
- Complete UG Piping Services - HDPE Piping Supply and Installation for20 KM (2”-12”)
Chevron Wheatstone Project
- Wenco is involved in the installation, testing and Pre-commissioning of Chevron Utility Water Line
- GRE Piping Installation, testing and Pre-commissioning for 6 KM Utility Water Pipeline
2. Wenco ended FY 2018-19 Financial Year successfully by completing major projects within the defined schedule, and by achieving targeted business growth.
Chevron UW Wheatstone GRE Piping Training
Completed training for fabrication and installation of GRE Piping (new product) for 16 Personnel.
Albemarle Kemerton Lithium Plan HDPE Training
Completed the Testing and Qualification for High Pressure HDPE Butt Weld Operators for works being carried out on Albemarle Kemerton Plant in accordance with ISO13593-2001.
Wenco has completed 65,000 Manhours without LTR.